Ang Pekepedia ay isang proyekto na kung saan ay ang mga artikulo sa mga ensiklopedia tulad ng Wikipedia ay ginagawang katatawanan. Sinimulan ni Chonarion ang proyektong ito noong 2005, bilang isang panggagaya sa Wikipedia.
Sinimulan ito nboong Marso 2008. Pagkatapos, nagpuntahan ang ilang tao para magpatawa dito.
Saan nagmula ang Pekepedia?[baguhin]
May ilang tambay na ngasusulat tungkol sa isang "Tagalog Uncyclopedia". Tignan mo ang "chat nila"
Do you think it's time we create a Tagalog en:Uncyclopedia, with a working title Pekepedia? Starczamora (talk) 05:50, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
Howard mentioned that a while ago. Perhaps you could talk to him about that. Besides tl.wikipedia is too small to be subjected to parody :)--Lenticel (talk) 05:56, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
- I'm really interested in this. Pekepedia doesn't really have to parody the Tagalog Wikipedia, though. --Howard the Duck 04:50, 30 January 2008 (UTC) 12:52, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- How about you try your skills at the "en" Uncyclopedia before trying to build a tl version. I believe that you need skills in graphics as the best jokes are usually best conveyed with photoshop altered pictures. I know that American and British humor are very different from Tagalog but I think its better to learn the ropes there.--Lenticel (talk) 12:59, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- I dunno since the subject of the jokes will be Filipinos so I don't think it'll be that funny in a broader audience (think of Piolo Pascual's gayness, other nationalities won't be able to understand/get it). --Howard the Duck 04:50, 30 January 2008 (UTC) 13:07, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
It's in Tagalog anyway, as if they'll understand it. I mean, Indonesia already has Tolololpedia. Starczamora (talk) 13:32, 29 January 2008 (UTC) I've checked Uncyclopedia English and it's difficult to create a Philippine-related article because the admin think it's not funny, especially about the Philippines itself (which was already deleted). But I swear, it WAS funny (Boom Tarat Tarat as a national anthem? Come on!) Starczamora (talk) 13:37, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- Not to mention Filipinos would readily understand Tagalog jokes than English (you'd have to be really immersed in Western culture to understand the jokes). --Howard the Duck 04:50, 30 January 2008 (UTC) 13:41, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- So how about it, should we propose for an Uncyclopedia that actually caters to our unique brand of humor? Starczamora (talk) 13:51, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- Go ahead. --Howard the Duck 04:50, 30 January 2008 (UTC) 13:55, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- I think the succeeding discussion needs attention. --BritandBeyonce (talk) 00:38, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
No offense. The idea is great and everything BUT don't you all think THE MORE serious TL:Wikipedia deserves "more" attention/improvement/work out before we come up with this one? †Bloodpack† 04:22, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- As I've said before, my Tagalog isn't encyclopedia-material... although it is perhaps uncyclopedia-material. And tl.wiki is practically useless since the education system promotes English as the language of education. That's why other Philippine languages (esp. Cebuano) have better article counts is that because they use their own language in education. --Howard the Duck 04:50, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- I understand. But what I'm just saying is having to take time to create "uncyclopedia-material" isn't really productive to The Tambayan, whether TL:WIKI or EN:WIKI, not that I'm a party pooper. Besides, baka tayo tayo lang makaintindi nung mga jokes nating gagawin and these jokes "to be" will not be globally understood..., just saying, but I'm ok with it †Bloodpack† 05:55, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- I dunno, in the first place, the Tagalog Uncyclopedia will be for Tagalog speakers, and there aren't that many in the world... --Howard the Duck 06:03, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Have you seen GMA's article there? No wonder she held another term.--Lenticel (talk) 08:42, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- I love Cory's quote, hahaha... Anyway, the best objective I see in Tagalog Wikipedia is preserving and spreading the Tagalog language amidst the "Filipino invasion", not necessarily as a education tool. Meanwhile, the Philippine-related articles in Uncyclopedia are often accused of being "overtly Filipino" (which I understand because Americans won't get what's funny in our country anyway). Starczamora (talk) 14:54, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- I'm a user on uncyclopedia by the way. (the link is here.) I'm trying to ask some (or one) of the sysops there to give the copy of the last edit about regarding the Philippines (for recovery and documentation purposes, of course. Then I'll ask a Pinoy sysop in Wikipedia to semi-protect the copy of that expired article. Hope it works. -iaNLOPEZ1115 TaLKBaCK Vandalize it UBX 09:14, 2 February 2008 (UTC) (Postscript: My userpage has some english profanities.)
(resetting indent) It seems that there are a few Filipinos in Uncyclopedia. Perhaps you could create a Bizarro Tambayan (o.0) there.--Lenticel (talk) 10:49, 2 February 2008 (UTC)