- You must be 13 years of age or older to register an account on Pekepedia.
- In using Pekepedia, you agree to not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Pekepedia users; to not post or transmit anything that is not rationally comedic and that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, or profane, or that violates any law or right of any third party, or that contains homophobic or ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or that encourages criminal conduct of any sort; you agree to not impersonate another user or person or attempt to do so; to not post any illegal or unauthorized content; to not obtain or attempt to obtain password, account, or private information from any Pekepedia user; to not “spam”; to not violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws.
- You agree to keep your password confidential, to notify Pekepedia immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, to not impair the functioning of Pekepedia in any way, and to not access Pekepedia using any automated means without express permission.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any and all content that you submit to Pekepedia, or otherwise display on Pekepedia, and agree not to submit content that you did not create or have the permission to submit. By submitting content, you represent that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, releases, consents, and permissions for Pekepediato copy, store, publish, display, or distribute it. Pekepedia is not liable for any loss or damage to any content submitted, and is not responsible or liable for any content on Pekepedia or for the actions of any of its users. All users on Pekepedia acknowledge that others may alter any content they submit to the site, use the site at their own risk, accept Pekepedia as it is provided, and access it in the knowledge that some content might be found offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- You agree that, in no event whatsoever, will Pekepedia, its administrators, or its users be liable to you or any third party for any form of legal damages arising from the use of Pekepedia or any of its content, even if Pekepedia was aware of the possibility of such damage. By using Pekepedia, you acknowledge that you are limited to equitable, injunctive relief only, and are not entitled to damages, regardless of your cause of action.