Grand Theft Auto: Philippines/en
| Grand Theft Auto: Philippines|
|Developer(s)||TGIF - Taong Grasa International Foundation|
|Engine||Runs on sleazy motels|
|Release date(s)||After People Power 9 (which is tomorrow)|
|Genre(s)||Carnapping / Begging for Food / Buttsecks|
|Mode(s)||Puga Mode (Jailbreak), Carnap Mode, Palimos Mode, Akyat Bahay Mode, Presinto Mode, Kantutan Mode, Chupa Mode, Dogstyle Mode, jakol mode|
|Rating(s)||Rated J for jologs!|
|Platform(s)||Wordstar 3, Windows 1.0, MS-DOS, ENIAC, Analytic Engine (cancelled)|
|Media(s)||Betamax, VHS, Pirated Betamax, Pirated VHS, Pirated CD, Pirated DVD (Pirated HD-DVD and Bluray coming soon)|
|System Requirements||Intel 8086 processor, 10KB RAM|
|Also Available in||Betamax and VCD|
Grand Theft Auto: Philippines is the 257th installment of the interminable wish-fulfillment-revenge-fantasy-for-the-impotent Grand Theft Auto series of computer games, developed and published by Joseph Stalin, the TGIF (Taong Grasa International Foundation) and the 3DO Corporation, for Windows 1.0, MS-DOS and the ENIAC.
Unlike all GTA series, which all main characters came from gangsta or mobsta, GTA Philippines is a version in which you control a boy that came from a squatters area. His name is Pedro Dimagiba. He is a poor boy who was arrested by the police because the scrap he sold was an Afghan bomb detonator. As he went out of prison, he decided to change for a better life, leaving his sins behind and exploring the shitty and crappy ways of how to be rich.
As you leave the prison, you will encounter several vehicles. The common vehicle would be a bike, a tricycle, a trisikad, or the classic horse carriage - the kalesa.
You beat up the horse to control the kalesa. Should the horse piss you off, butcher it in the bloodiest manner possible. You can then either fuck its putrefying carcass (boosts secks appeal a hundredfold), or can eat the beast right away (induces bloodlust). And if you're barbaric enough, try doing these in succession (though your stats would go haywire).
Your character also has stats like the Nigga CJ. So whatever vehicle you are driving, your stats would increase on that vehicle.
There is also a "Chief's bike". It is faster than the PCG or the Dirty Sanchez. Don't forget the MRT, LRT, buses and jeepneys. Some crappy cars include Toyota Vios, Rancher and some of the "Cool" dragrace cars that trying hard pinoy metrosexual coños use. Beware of these metrosexual coños, they can infect you with AIDS because they are screaming fags behind their macho facades. It is easy to spot these metrosexual coños. You will be able to identify them by the way they dress - tiiiiiight designer shirts, popped collar, buffed up bodies, plucked eyebrows and well-manicured hands.
If you've got the balls, try hijacking the Philippine Army's Tanks and APCs. With these, you can run over anything; even MMDA enforcers!! Driving tanks also grants you immunity from carnappers and pesky street children. The catch is that these tanks are derelict, rusty, and short of fuel and ammo (what ammo?).
The Tricycle and Pedicab are also accessible as "side missions" to earn money. A good strategy is to go against one-way roads to get to the destination quickly, and going fast against blind corners. It helps.
Since you start off in a dumpsite, you have to make do with what you find (i.e. broken bottles, rotwood, plastic sex toys, HIV-laced syringes, festering corpses, etc). Hey, we're not exactly "state-of-the-art" here. If it's sharp and stinky, then it's good enough to kill with. Plain and simple.
Be careful around the military because they have M-16s and the heavy machineguns. You could also control the Philippine Air Force and their State-Of-The-Art F-86 Sabre fighter/bomber and the Huey transport chopper. There is also NAIA, even it's not suited in this category.
Some weapons of the frats, gang and sunoy inculde indian target, pillbox, sumpak, dos por dos, super lolo, used condoms, soiled underwear, plank, kwitis, bolo, and oh...the icepick.
The game starts in Payatas, the largest dumpsite in the country. With nothing save the clothes on your back (are those even clothes!?!?), you must make your way out of the dumpsite, and survive the urban jungle of Metro Manila.
To survive, you must "interact" with the people around you; like mugging them for cash, snatching their cellphones (which you can pawn later), hijacking their vehicles, or just plainly killing them. You'd be earning cash, albeit measly, through such course of action. Of course, you can also kill the cops and run off with their "kotong" (bribes from motorists), though more often not you'd end up giving back the bribe (and some) to save your downtrodden ass from imprisonment.
Then there are police stations, provincial hospitals and bars. In bars you can get a fly by night girl for some buttsecks (strap-on sold seperately). There are also some place you have to travel via Superferry or PAL. Which, more often than not, will suck out your cash faster than Henry the Hoover.
Travelling through Manila, you will eventually get to Malacañang Palace (you will know when you see rallyists in front of a shitty-looking mansion being hosed by some badass cops). You can "recruit" up to 10 of these rallyists and use them as human shields, or sperm donors, macho dancers or whatever.
You can also venture to the retardedest southern isles of Basilan and Jolo. In the jungles lie the notorious Abu-Sayaff- Al Qaeda's rambunctious little cousins. And if you're lucky enough to encounter them, pray for a swift
death deliverance. They are known for doing the following to their hapless victims:
- Decapitate you for being a fugly infidel
- Hold you hostage (and make you their sex slave)
- Use your sorry ass as a meat shield in their battles against the AFP - or they just use your ass if you know what I mean *wink*wink*.
You can earn big rewards for rescuing hostages from the Abu-Sayaff (unless YOU happen to be the hostage, you're fucked). However the ever-corrupt government will impose a 69.69% tax - plus the usual "under the table" at the Customs Bureau - on EVERY bounty you garner (so it's best you kill these fuckers first). You also get, uhh... bragging rights, and CNN's attention!!
There are many gangs in the Philippines. Here are some of them.
- Kanto 69: The gang you start out with.
- GO (Genuine Opposition): The rival gang of Team Unity and also Kanto 69's brother gang.
- Chupa Street Families: Your rival gang in Payatas. They're all gay.
- Big Jueteng Syndicate: Made up of Erap Estrada, Chavit Singson, and Atong Ang.
- Little Jueteng Syndicate: Led by Gloria Arroyo. That's why it's called "little".
- Akyat Bahay: Good at scaling heights (I mean rooftops).
- Pedicab Drivers: Good at kindnapping.
- Abu Sayyaf: Kidnap-for-ransom terrorist organization somewhere in the south.
- AFP: The miltary is split into different groups. Some are good, others are just plain cocksuckers.
- Team Unity: Corrupt,crazy,unstopable. The leader: Prospero Pichay a.k.a "Posporo".
- Papa-Pacquiao: A gang with boxers as it's members Leader:Manny Pacman Pacqiuao(Fuckyaw)
- True Brown Style: A gang that knows nothing but throw their nightsoil on the sidewalks.
- NPA ( New People's Army): Your gang when you have finally proven yourself.
- P.E.S. (Phil. Emo Society): Squatter Emos that will annoy you with their ripoff remarks.
- Benjo at ang batalyon pitbul: bisayan spartans. GO BORDS!!!
- Erap Estrada: In one of your missions, you met this guy down the road. He offers you his Jose Velarde account for a game of jueteng.
- Mike Enriquez: He'll destroy your name on TV with destructive words on the news with his freaky accent on GMA 7.
- Gloria Arroyo: She'll call you right away if you rescue hostages from the Abu Sayyaff, or if you win against Manny Pacquiao.
- Bayani Fernando Don't be confused by his name. He's not a hero! He's just the homosexual leader of the homosexual MMDA Gang.
- Commander Robot: Notorious Abu Sayyaff commander with an RPG for a penis.
- Jose Manalo: He would help you in one of the missions to be famous like Vic Sotto.
- Vic Sotto: Throw him out so you would become the next Bumbilya King.
- Fernando Poe Jr.FPJ's ghost: Even if "Da king" is dead, his soul lives forever in the hearts of the Filipinos.
- Daboy's ghost: Kewl a ghost... he hang out with "Da King"
- Sam Milby: Pedro's Idol, little less is known.
- Super Inggo: Throw him out of the window to kill him defenestra style so you would become the next Super Inggo.
- Jinggoy Estrada: Erap's son who is more corrupt than him.
- Tado and Ramon Bautista: They sell special weapons such as the magic kambing ni aling bubbles, and the used condom slingshot.You can see them in some branches of SOGO hotel in Novaliches and Cubao.
- Angel Rivero: The Dominatrix of 99.5 (under it's new management again), and the only host of the radio show BrewAS (formerly BrewRATS). She will give missions throughout the game regarding the hunt for Tado and Ramon.
- Boy Abunda: A transexual and a bi-polar gay guy who wants to rule ABS-CBN, and if you dont have money he will ask you ("kaibigan, tara usap tayo"), if you know what it means.
- Mojo jojo the faggot: Another transexual and a DJ of Magic 89.9 like Boy he will give cash.
- Willie Revillame: He'll give missions such as the "0 is 2" and the "Joey Scandal".
- Joey De Leon: He'll also give missions such as "You tubero mode".
- Dagul: The president's evil twin.
- Benjo: leader of batalion pitbul. CLEAN CUT!!!
GTA: Tondo City Stories[baguhin]
The long-awaited sequel to GTA: Philippines, scheduled for release on 2009. Little is known about this game, aside from the fact that it takes place on a huge, smokey mountain of night soil filled with kanto-boys, tambays, lasenggeros, basureros and the like.
- Bayani Fernando
- Boy Abunda (this time he will give you cars)
- Vic Sotto (as Enteng Kabisote)
Revealed New Characters
- Doray: A Pokpok from the past, and Pedro's biological mother, It's revealed that she will be Pedro's love interest.
- Diego: A monstrous faggot, a villain who's secretly inlove with Pedro.
- Dr. Samuel of Payatas: He invented a time machine from scraps, and the one responsible for Doray to appear in the present.
- Manong Guard: Pedro's best friend and partner in crime.
|Grand Theft Auto|
|The Lost Games||Lego Island | Cosmo | Poop City | Tatooine | Television City | Television City 2 | Borat vs Bush|
|Grand Theft Auto III era||III | San Andreas | Advance | San Andreas Stories|
|Grand Theft Auto: We're Running Out of Ideas era||New Zealand | Toronto | Hill Valley | Theft Under A Thousand | Sunnyvale Trailer Park | Baghdad | Beirut | New Orleans | Springfield | Australia | Antarctica|
|Currently in Production||Afghanistan | Baghdad Stories | Germany | Tondo Stories | Norway | Philippines | Santiago | Venice | Strawberryland|