- You may be looking for penis and not even know it!
- You may be looking for blowjob and not even know it!
Anyone else who claims to understand this must be bat fucking insane.
|Genre||Boy Band, Gay|
|Years Active||2 years ago before they were killed by drunken mob and cult ninjas because of their gay ass music|
|Label(s)||Fag, Gay, just plain butt ugly|
|Associated Acts||Vigorous onstage fellatio, vigorous leg slapping|
“Yan ang make up ko, isang box galing Japan!”
“Pare pachupa naman o!”
Cueshé (pronounced as Q-shit) is a six-member Manila-based pop boyband. They are all gay.
Victims of Cueshe's
- Simple Plan
- Moonpools and Caterpillars
- Sam Milby and Piolo Pascual
- Ruben "Chupaero"/"Samuelito" Caballero - Lead vocals / Rhythm guitar
- Jay "Jokla"/"Batchoy" (Bayot nga Choychoy) Justiniani - Handsome fatass
- Jovan "Dingga" Mabini - Lead guitar
- Jhunjie "Echos" Dosdos - Keyboards / Backup vocals
- Fritz "Bokleng" Labrado - Bass (Songwriter)
- Smokey "Pah-Mihn-Ta" Manaloto - Drums (Songwriter)
- Jinggoy "Syoke" Cariaga - Banana-que/taho/mais/balut vendor (self-proclaimed "band manduruger")
- Chai Alcordo - she-male vocals
- Brice "Suntec" Rivera - paid screaming faggot fan
- JM "Stormtrooper" Escucha - autistic geeky bouncer
- Half Retarded, Half Gay - Debut album as of 2005 (Sony-BMG Music Entertainment)
- Brokeback Mountain 2: Let's do it in the pwet like a train, paikot tayo - Breakthrough Gay Movie of the Year 2005
- "Stay In My Ass"
- "Leave" [ft. Anyone in their right mind.]
- "Sorry I'm a homo"
- "Ulan (It's raining men)"
- "Jay's Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"
- "Can't Let You Go In My Pwet"
- "Love Me Now, Hate Me Soon, I'm Gay"
- "I Want It That Way"
- "I Like It In The Pwet"
- "Oh My Gawsh! If That's Where Your Banana Cue Is, Then Where's Mine?" (stayed 1000 years as Top 1)
- "Back to Me (in my ass)"
- "Jay's Ass Is Loose " a single by Ruben "Chupaero" Caballero
|Mga Masyadong Pilipinong Bagay|
|Ang bansa||Pilipinas - Pilipino - Maynila|
|Mga tao||Corazon Aquino - Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo - Imelda Marcos - Manny Pacquiao - Michelle Malkin - Raganciano Kapitapitagan Junior - Renaldo Lapuz|
|Kultura||Kasaysayan ng Pilipinong Emperyo - Spanish-American War - Kusina - Homosekswalidad sa Pilipinas - Jeepney - Jollibee - Mga Mail Order Bride - Philippine Network War - Relihiyon sa Pilipinas - Shake, Rattle and Roll|
|Mga lokasyon||Ateneo de Manila University - Computer shop - Mindanao State University - Philippine Tourism - University of the Philippines|